Torquil
Welcome to Torquil
Please read the rules before playing on the server or posting on the forums.
Thank-you for registering

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Torquil
Welcome to Torquil
Please read the rules before playing on the server or posting on the forums.
Thank-you for registering
Torquil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quentin's bug reports.

2 posters

Go down

Quentin's bug reports. Empty Quentin's bug reports.

Post by Quentin Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:03 am

Quentin's bug reports. Glitch10

1. how can the same people login 3 times, without logging out..? i know that he or she just logs in, then out, then in. it keeps saying the same thing, can this be fixed? it's very annoying.

2. i think.. that the kbd is hitting a little bit too high, it hits 83, sometimes. i'm happy with it hitting 35.

3. with skele legs, it gives me 98 strength bonus. if i do them out, it still gives me 98 strength bonus..?

4. the "farming"skillcape, you can see when you click the farming skill, looks like a slayer skillcape. fix this, please.

5. i can just click the prayer options, that i don't even have the level for. make it so you can only click it when you really are that level.

Thanks for listening.
Quentin
Quentin

Back to top Go down

Quentin's bug reports. Empty Re: Quentin's bug reports.

Post by Matthew Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:56 am

Quentin wrote:Quentin's bug reports. Glitch10

1. how can the same people login 3 times, without logging out..? i know that he or she just logs in, then out, then in. it keeps saying the same thing, can this be fixed? it's very annoying.

2. i think.. that the kbd is hitting a little bit too high, it hits 83, sometimes. i'm happy with it hitting 35.

3. with skele legs, it gives me 98 strength bonus. if i do them out, it still gives me 98 strength bonus..?

4. the "farming"skillcape, you can see when you click the farming skill, looks like a slayer skillcape. fix this, please.

5. i can just click the prayer options, that i don't even have the level for. make it so you can only click it when you really are that level.

Thanks for listening.

1. That is because you using the webclient. The webclient atm has a lot of problems and i can not fix any because i do not own it. When a player logs in or out on the webclient, it says they login. so say i logged in then out. it would say matthew has logged in twice.

2. I have fixed kbd so he will not hit you as often or very often at all, but he can still hit a decent hit. Meaning you might not die or might die once each kill. If you take food you will be fine.

3. Skele legs i will be fixing along with a lot of item bonuses, It should be fixed within the next 2days.

4. That is another client problem i cannot fix, If you would like to see everything as i have inteded it to be seen you will need the downloadable client.

5. Prayer does not work yet meaning this would be normal.

Matthew
Matthew
Administrator
Administrator

https://torquil.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:03 am

ok.i will be checking out the downloadeble client. thanks for fixing.
Quentin
Quentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum