Torquil
Welcome to Torquil
Please read the rules before playing on the server or posting on the forums.
Thank-you for registering

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Torquil
Welcome to Torquil
Please read the rules before playing on the server or posting on the forums.
Thank-you for registering
Torquil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape goal

4 posters

Go down

Runescape goal Empty Runescape goal

Post by Quentin Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:11 pm

I'm going for 99 wc on rs.
i'm not very active on it, because i'm only lvl 59. it's just so boring.
i will be trying to bot in the vacation, Smile
Quentin
Quentin

Back to top Go down

Runescape goal Empty Re: Runescape goal

Post by Armorekid121 Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:54 am

If you choose not to bot to get 99 Woodcutting i suggest the following
- Don't continuously think about how long you have left to go. Although it is a good idea to make a log and keep track about how you’re progressing.
- Don't take breaks to train other skills. Even though the training may become extremely boring, you are wasting time when you could be training that skill. Everything adds up. You will be a lot happier when you don't have to train for an extra day because you decided to train another skill.
- Do take a break from Runescape every once in a while. After playing for a long time, training can get irritating and annoying. Just take a 30 minute break or more, and you’ll be ready for training again when you return.

I would know..I'm also going for a 99 in Runescape.. 99 Firemkaing!
Anyways, i wish you luck on your quest to 99 Woodcutting!

~ Armorekid121 8)
Armorekid121
Armorekid121

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:10 am

Armorekid121 wrote:If you choose not to bot to get 99 Woodcutting i suggest the following
- Don't continuously think about how long you have left to go. Although it is a good idea to make a log and keep track about how you’re progressing.
- Don't take breaks to train other skills. Even though the training may become extremely boring, you are wasting time when you could be training that skill. Everything adds up. You will be a lot happier when you don't have to train for an extra day because you decided to train another skill.
- Do take a break from Runescape every once in a while. After playing for a long time, training can get irritating and annoying. Just take a 30 minute break or more, and you’ll be ready for training again when you return.

I would know..I'm also going for a 99 in Runescape.. 99 Firemkaing!
Anyways, i wish you luck on your quest to 99 Woodcutting!

~ Armorekid121 Cool

Armoree, weren't you so good in fletching..? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Quentin
Quentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Armorekid121 Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:56 pm

Yahh, i'm very good at Fletching! But guess what. I have about 70k Willows overall and i only need about 20k till i reach 90 Firemaking. Which means i will be able to use 50k Willows on Fletching! I'm getting Members on the weekend so it all works out! :P

~ Armorekid121 8)
Armorekid121
Armorekid121

Back to top Go down

Post by iowntudont Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:49 am

another tip while botting go to quick chat world so no 1 talks to you

iowntudont
Old School
Old School

Back to top Go down

Runescape goal Empty 99 Woodcutting.

Post by Warheroguy Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:23 pm

Well I have 99 woodcutting in runescape, so this is what I did.

1. Don't bot. I don't like bots, I don't really respect them, but I also don't care for them at the same time :p Bot if you want, just don't mention it, lol.
2. Watch YouTube. In my journey to 99 Woodcutting, pretty much all I did was watch youtube and talk in my clan chat. You are welcome to join my cc at anytime, just join "Aqua Rose"/"Jagmix". I'll be talking in there as warheroguy/yot/wesley.
3. Some people say to NEVER do any other skills. There is 1 skill you should do when going for a 99, and that is Farming. Just plant your seeds and every few hours do a Farming run. You'll gain extra money, levels, and it's a good break from the skill you were doing. I didn't do this, I Woodcut whenever I could on RuneScape and my cc, youtube, and woodcutting buddies kept me sane, and I think those three really are good enough.

Well good luck on your 99 goal Smile I'm sure you'll get it.

99/99 Fletching
99/99 Cooking
99/99 Woodcutting
90/99 Mining
Warheroguy
Warheroguy
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content